Daniel Tučkovskij, 21
Experience in raising the awareness of the EU mobility policy, youth workers and etc.
- Been a local coordinator of Erasmus in schools project. I’ve visited schools and talked about a lot of programs, encouraged young people to travel.
- Joined to project “Kupiskis initiative”, I work in one of project school.
- Always answering questions and making training in between section members and in schools about ERASMUS+ program and encouraging them to participate in youth exchange projects.
Why have you decided to participate in this project?
I’m studying history in Lithuanian university of educational sciences. After I finish I hope and dream to be a teacher, information, gained during this project will reach the target audience, because I would share my experiences with my future students. Traveling open your mind and the information you get must be shared among people. (sharing is carrying) There are a lot of opportunities to travel that young people don’t use so I want to be ready to show for my future students the possibilities that they can find.
What are your expectations of this training course?
- New contacts
- New friends
- New experience in organization projects at all
- Visit Cyprus
- Have fun
- Meet my old friends from other countries who come in this project
- Share knowledge
- Take everything that this project and country offers me!
What does work with young people mean to you?
Young people and teaching is my life now and will be my life in future! It means everything for me. I was on a lot of projects, whit a lot of different information, but this project can give me the most o important information to me because this project connected whit my future work.
Sic parvis magna! lot. Greatness from small beginnings! Now you understand why I want to join to the project.