Luisa Panichi , 49
Experience in developing training course, working with young people, etc.
- I have 25 years in teaching, education and training at tertiary level and work primarily with young adults (19-24);
- I am a teacher trainer and have worked with teachers from both the primary and secondary school sector;
- I have developed European projects in the field of ICT for inclusive education and open education for young adults;
- I have experience of leading workshops with high school students;
- I am a trained scout leader;
- I am currently enrolled in a 3 year Master in Counselling with the Italian Counselling School Performat (http://www.performat.it/master-in-counselling/)
Why have you decided to participate in this project?
I want to gain more experience about training activities as a European level. I like to see how other people and cultures approach education and find solutions to everyday problems. I have a specific interest in innovation and education.
What are your expectations of this training course?
- I expect to hear about the experience of others in their own context and
- To participate in stimulating debate about the key issues in the field at the moment;
- To return to my job with greater awareness of what I am doing.
What does work with young people mean to you?
I love working with young people because it is an age of dreaming. If you can leave a positive impact on them they carry it for all of their lives and stand a better chance of becoming a positive impact on others themselves during their lives and careers. You can help give shape to their imaginings through life.
Be yourself always