KNOW AND CAN ASSOCIATION is a non-governmental organization, founded in 2007 in Sofia, Bulgaria. It works with national and European projects, vocational guidance and career counseling and is developing programs, courses, and activities in the sphere of non-formal and informal education and training. The Association is accredited as European Voluntary Service Centre.
The main goals of the Association are:
- To elaborate and apply specialized programs aiming to develop social and civil skills of children, youths, and adults
- To apply modern methods and technologies for development of non-formal education
- To train specialists in the sphere of non-formal education.
The main activities are:
- Elaboration and management of own projects
- Participation in national and international projects and programs
- Organizing and cooperating to implement regional, local, national and international events of educational character
- Organizing seminars, workshops, discussions, and other events for exchange of ideas and good practices for popularization of non-formal education
- Making contacts and cooperation with state bodies and non-governmental organizations having attitude to education
- Organizing educational courses for specialists working in the sphere of non-formal education, cultural and educational tourism
Know and Can Association has a good experience in the field of non-formal education and training. The organization participates in many EU projects, which are aimed at the promotion of wellbeing and empowerment of people, including qualifications and soft skills training.
Know and Can activities are aimed at the improvement of knowledge and skills of educators and encourage them to lead more interactive and beneficial training. Know and Can team has the capacity to reach a wide audience of educators because it has contacts with educational centers and NGOs.
For more information, please visit their website here.